Applications are welcome from qualified multi-sklled engineers, preferably with experience in food manufacturing.
Working in a highly automated FMCG manufacturing environment, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide engineering support (electrical and mechancial) in the correction, prevention and elimination of engineering problems for the site.
- Respond to breakdowns on plant and equipment, including fault finding
- React quickly and effectively to ensure quick resolution to any machinery issues to minimize downtime, quality and efficiency problems.
- Work as part of a team by helping, guiding and supporting
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills:
- Competent in both mechanical and electrical engineering (qualification required).
- Have excellent communication and decision making skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required
- Able to prioritise your work to ensure effective responses to requests.
The shift pattern for this role is four on four off, rotating days and nights, 12 hour shifts.
Own transport is essential due to the location of the business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80409351