A chance to work within a leading construction company as a mobile Lift Installation and Maintenance Engineer covering the M25 region.
The client is a multi-national construction company looking for a mobile Lift Installation and Maintenance Engineer to join their team in order to cover the M25 region installing and maintaining a wide variety of lifts across a multitude of new and existing sites. Van/Fuel card will be provided.
As a mobile lift engineer your responsibilities will be to:
- Install and fit lifts, lifting gear and lift wells
- Carry out minor repairs or isolate problems until a service can be carried out
- Carry out routine checks on gears, motors, overload detection devices, brakes, doors and locks
- Demonstrate new equipment to clients
- Refurbish or replace lift interiors, flooring, panel displays, communication systems, buttons and lighting
Candidate requirements are as follows:
- NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering is a must
- Prior experience in lift installations and maintenance
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent problem-solving and diagnostic skills
- Good communication and customer care skills
Salary bracket for this particular role is £34K-£38K including a vehicle, fuel card, tools and a competitive bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80413818