Finance Analyst - Commerce and Industry - Accounting and Finance - Sevenoaks
This position is a key part of the FP&A function within Finance, has considerable face time with executives, and focusses on the future growth of the company. The role provides wide exposure to the company through financial analysis, reporting, cashflow forecasting and valuation, and assessment of new business opportunities. The FP&A function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support 'optimal' business decision making.
- Ownership and maintenance of individual asset models as required (including production forecasts, reserves estimates, royalties, tax), liaising with UK/Morocco teams
- Ownership and maintenance of short term cashflow forecasts including an international office
- Assist the FP&A manager in long term cashflow projections and company NAV analysis, including IR support where required
- Assist the Financial Controller and the Finance Manager with the preparation of monthly management reporting to Senior Leadership Team.
- Assist M&A processes through due diligence, model builds, and deal completion related duties.
- Assist the FP&A Manager in preparing the annual budget and forecasts throughout the year
- Drive best practice and continuous improvement of Excel tools and financial analysis methodologies
- Taking ownership of queries relating to financial analysis
- Support with transaction and close accounting process on an ad-hoc basis
- CIMA / ACCA Finalist
- Has a successful track record in an analytical role with experience in building and using financial models for scenarios and sensitivities
- Knowledge of key investment fundamentals
- Advanced Excel skills with VBA; intermediate PowerPoint; MS project a plus
- Displays a positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Experience in management reporting
- SUN experience useful but not essential
A competitive salary and benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80417863