Junior Implementation Consultant
Role: Junior Implementation Consultant
Location: Cranfield (Up to 50% travel)
Salary: £25,000 + £6,000pa Car Allowance
Skills: Implementation, Configuration, Application Support, Training
An exciting opportunity for an IT professional looking to move into an implementation role to join a global software solution provider, as they continue to grow their UK base. The Junior Implementation Consultant will work closely with the current Implementation consultants, developing their skills in a client facing environment, gaining experience in the configuration, implementation and training of software to customers.
The Junior Implementation Consultant will have experience working in a software environment, in a support, testing, training or similar capacity. They will develop both technical and soft skills through training, shadowing of experience implementation consultants and hands-on involvement in implementations of software.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Stakeholder engagement - Meeting with clients to understand their technical requirements and document
- Configuration and Testing - Being involved in the configuration and testing phases of systems/software prior to implementation
- Installation - Installing the software on the customers systems and being involved in the UAT
- Training - Delivering suitable training to users in both a workshop and 1-2-1 environment in a professional and engaging manner
- Support - Provide post go-live support to the customers prior to completing a handover to the support team
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is keen on working in a role that includes, Project Management and Business Analysis, as well as technical skills such as configuration, testing and support. Full training will be provided through the shadowing of current Implementation Consultants and training.