Senior Programme Manager
In this role you will be the link between all disciplines involved in programs with our internal and external customers, our suppliers, manufacturing, supply chain, purchasing and subcontractors. You are expected to manage both technical, program and commercial topics.
Our client are a manufacturing business supplying in to the automotive sector. Based in Wiltshire they are looking for an experienced Senior Programme Manager to join their busy team.
The main responsibilities for the Senior Programme Manager will include:
- Program management for new product launches of significant importance to the business.
- Training project managers less familiar with Automotive needs
- Organization, planning and leading international project teams.
- Managing the execution of the projects on time, on cost, on quality.
- Set up proposals for additional (organizational) actions to department management to prevent possible delay in execution of plans.
- Understanding customer requirements and expectations, and developing/driving actions and schedules needed to support them.
- Interacting frequently with our customers and functional management levels.
- Achieving results in support of business goals in a matrixed, team oriented, global environment; working with global cross-functional teams consisting of engineering, quality, marketing, sales, customer service and operations.
The successful Senior Programme Manager will have:
- At least a Bachelors Degree, technical or commercial background in an Automotive component supplier.
- Significant experience as a Program Manager and direct interaction with automotive customers.
- You have leadership qualities and experience with managing and coaching professionals, you are result-oriented, excellent planning and organizing skills and Customer oriented.