Who are Wren Kitchens? : The team behind Wren Kitchens have been an industry leader in kitchen manufacturing for both the UK and US markets for 40 years, and has now become the UK's fastest growing designer, manufacturer and retailer of fully assembled kitchens. We already have 69 showrooms across the UK, and plan to continue our expansion with many more. Come and join our team and be a part of our success story!
Job title: Management Accountant
Location: Barton Upon Humber
Reports to: Finance Manager
Travel: Occasional travel to sites
Reports in: N/A
Critical purpose of role:
- Deliver timely and accurate operational financial data to the business
- Interrogate large amounts of data to gain insights into business process and performance
- Protect the business assets through financial integrity
- Review profit and loss and balance sheet accounts for assigned companies, profit centres and cost centres, ensuring reported performance fairly reflects the underlying performance of the business and its position at the balance sheet date
- Review daily key reports and identify area’s outside of tolerance.
- Production of weekly manufacturing/ transport pack
- Preparation of monthly financial commentary on volumes, manufacturing and material variance, fixed costs and site margin.
- Weekly MUV/PPV/MPV analysis
- Direct & Indirect labour analysis.
- Product cost maintenance
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of site/ Transport fixed asset register.
- Product cost calculation and cost variance tracking.
- Management of adhoc Product Cost projects.
- Perform monthly site visits
- Support in Quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of recognised ERP system. Preferably IFS
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Previous Experience gained in a manufacturing role
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to clearly communicate in a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal effectively with both colleagues and suppliers
- A lasting commitment to 'doing the job right’ and challenging the status quo
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80397279