Due to the fast-paced nature of the role we are looking for a candidate who has a dynamic and ambitious attitude to learning and keen to develop a career further within the tech industry.
- Delivering new features via 2D/3D CAD software
- Develop new user-facing features
- Work alongside developers to build re-usable code and libraries for future use
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Work alongside the team to effectively resolve any bug issues within the code
- Work with Scrum software development technology to complete projects to satisfactory standard in relation to specifications and due date.
- Test code quality through writing unit tests
Relevant skills and experience:
- Basic understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Working understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and a basic understanding of how to solve such problems.
- Knowledge of React, Node.js, Less and Canvas
- Familiarity with front-end build tools including Webpack/Npm/ESLint/Karma
- Basic understanding of Agile software development software, particularly Scrum
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent in computer science or games development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Knowledge of Unity3D or other games development would be advantageous
In return my client is offering:
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible work hours (40-45 hours per week but ability to manage your own diary e.g. 15 hours over 3 days)
- On-site benefits
- Company investments into employee satisfaction
- Pension scheme, childcare vouchers & Perkbox subscription
- After 3 months satisfactory work you will receive a Macbook Pro
- Opportunities to progress throughout the company to senior positions
- The opportunity to work on new and cutting-edge projects
Any queries please phone and quote job reference PWGJJD for a fully confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80402436