Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of experienced CNC Operators to work for a well established Engineering Company based in Stockton-on-Tees.
Applicants should have/ be:
- Previous proven experience of working as a CNC Operator
- The ability to work shifts
- Understanding of Mazak CNC machines
- Experience of working with Engineering drawings
- Must be competent in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Must be conversant with the use of inspection instruments
- Knowledge of good machine shop practices.
- Positive attitude towards work
- Ability to work on own initiative
Duties to include but not limited to:
- To set and operate CNC machines for production work.
- Quality checking of all parts ensuring that they meet expectations, as per drawing and planning.
- Ensure that allocated operation times are achieved.
- To be aware of and observe personal health and safety, and that of the fellow members.
This position is a temporary to permanent position for the right applicants.
Applicants will be required to work a variety of shifts including days, backs and nights
This position is being advertised by Major Recruitment who are acting as an Employment Business.