Accountant - Real Estate / Property
Accountant - Real Estate / Property OUR CLIENT is a market leading real estate development, investment and management company with many employees in multiple locations around the world. As a result of continued acquisition, they are looking to expand their London office and are looking for a part-qualified Accountant with at least 2 years in real estate to join their team.
THE ROLE of Accountant will assume responsibility for one of their portfolios and will cover all related aspects of financial accounting, management reporting and business partnering as well as:
- Liaising with relevant Senior Asset Managers and providing assistance where needed.
- Ensuring preparation of management reporting, month-end closing, balance sheet reconciliations and the review of accounts are prepared by property managers/operators etc.
- Providing financial project management support for asset enhancement initiatives and development projects.
- Ensuring internal control and compliance.
- Being actively involved in the preparation of financial statements for audit, handling tax matters, budgeting and forecasting
- Performing credit reviews for potential tenants and suppliers.
- Assisting with the implementation of policies, processes and systems.
THE PERSON must be AAT/ACCA/CIMA part qualified with a high level of IT literacy. You must have a good knowledge of local accounting standards and IFRS with a minimum of 2 years' relevant financial experience in the real estate industry. Having strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with colleagues internally and on a remote and international basis is also highly desirable.
This prospect will add great value to you career and the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-established company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80408977