Digital Project Manager
A leading UK Institute are looking to appoint a highly experienced Digital Project Manager to lead and manage numerous large, organisation-wide digital projects and programmes.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience in leading the implementation of a new digital environment within a large Public Sector organisation.
You will be a hard-working, process driven Project Manager with the ability to challenge external stakeholders and drive forward the Digital agenda within the organisation.
- Lead and manage multiple strategic digital projects simultaneously, ensuring successful end-to-end delivery
- Identify innovative methods and approaches to create a highly effective digital environment
- Build and manage multidisciplinary teams ensuring all projects are delivered in line with the organisations digital strategy
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders influencing the direction and effectiveness of the digital strategy
- Considerable experience of developing and implementing a highly effective digital environment within a Public Sector organisation
- Experience of leading large scale digital/IT projects and programmes within a highly complex organisation
- Must be a highly communicative individual with imitative and drive towards ensuring delivery
- Highly experienced in internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, highly complex environment
- Prince2 qualification
- Waterfall and Agile methodology experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80399055