I am in search of a Group Credit Manager to up-skill a team of 6 individuals working for a professional services business based on the outskirts of Derby.
This role is reporting into the Finance Director and will be a key role on the production of flash reporting and detailed analysis on the overall insight to the groups cash flow.
Responsibilities of the Credit Manager:
- People Management and motivation of a team of 6
- Change management
- Management of sales ledger insurance
- Generation, matching of invoices to supporting documentation
- Managing issuing of terms and conditions of contracts
- Assisting to resolve client invoice queries & assess, approve and manage credit limits
- Monitor and manage debt collection performance
- Raising & checking all invoices before submission to clients
- Management of all internal and external relationships, including finance, insurers, banks and lawyers.
Should you have experience in managing a team, work within a multi-site operation with hands on credit management experience, the please apply now or call Gino Lombardi on 0121 631 1751 for further information on this post.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80420784