Customer Loyalty Manager
At Verisure we put the Customer in the centre of everything that we do and right now we are looking for a Customer Experience passionate Loyalty Manager to successfully lead the organisation transformation towards the NPS culture. It needs to be someone with the capability of thinking outside of the box to not only help us improve our current processes but to also challenge us to diverse ways of doing, implementing CX methodologies across the board and managing different stakeholders with leadership and autonomy to drive change.
Position strategic objectives and key deliverables:
- Implement and develop the NPS culture across the business using different CX Methodologies (NPS, CFL, etc.).
- Customer’s base segmentation.
- Define, set and manage the Customer’s loyalty and retention program to guaranty Customer’s satisfaction and ensure the attrition target.
- Define the Communication strategy with our Customers.
- Define the Customer’s life cycle.
- Define the different Customer Journey’s in the business.
- Define and set the portfolio development strategy.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in management positions within Customer Relations, Customer Experience, Customer Loyalty.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Informatics/Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration).
- Excellent team leader; keeps the organization’s vision, mission and values at the forefront of decision-making and action, willing to collaborate with others.
- Proven experience/knowledge of Customer experience and Customer loyalty improvement methodologies (Voice of Customer’s programs, Focus groups, etc.) and analysis methodologies (Customer journeys, interactions mapping, People’s performance, etc.).
- Proven experience/knowledge of Customer’s satisfaction identification processes: Designing, defining and analysing Customer’s satisfaction KPI’s as well as designing and analysing massive surveys.
- Excellent English language level and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Polite, tactful and friendly attitude.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proactive with the ability to plan and prioritise workload to ensure efficiency.
- An excellent communicator physically, by telephone and via email.
- Flexible to meet evolving demands.
- Advanced MS Office Suite knowledge.
- High level of computer literacy (particularly SAP and Excel).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80423040