Software Technician needed for a multinational Aerospace Organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced Software Technician with an understanding of Software Test & Verification.
The successful Software Technician will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a wealth of benefits including:
* A competitive Salary: Circa £26,000 per annum
* Annual Variable Bonus
* Dental Insurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* Private Medical Scheme
* Retail Vouchers
* Pension Scheme
* Incentive Payment Plan
* Health Screening
* Free Marking
* + Much More!
Some of the main duties of the Software Technician will include:
* Verification of Software - Interprets Requirements and Design artefacts and utilises appropriate methodology to verify software for end user functionality and alignment to requirements.
* Test Automation - Develop and maintain a suite of automated tests in support of Continuous Integration of software developed via an Agile methodology.
* Teamwork - Support cross-functional team efforts in definition, integration, verification, and validation of products and sub-systems of moderate complexity.
* Customer Focus - Create test cases so that software components may be developed and comprehensively tested prior to being delivered to a customer with a strong emphasis on User Experience.
What you need to be the successful Software Technician:
In order to be the successful Software Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) Discipline - Must
* Testing of Software developed within an Agile framework - Must
* Automated testing with 3rd party tools and scripts - Must
* Testing of Software developed within a C++ & C# development language - Desirable
* Atlassian JIRA (for defect tracking) - Desirable
* JAMA (for capturing Requirements & Test Cases) - Desirable
* User Experience (UX) testing - Desirable
* UML design tools, such as Enterprise Architect - Desirable
* Static Analyser - Desirable
* British Computer Society / Information Systems Examination Board Test Certification - Desirable
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80421297