Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice
One million new active mobile social users are added every day. That's 12 each second! Would you like to learn more about this exciting industry? Then look no further!
Baltic Training and Physiq Apparel are thrilled to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team in Luton. Leaders in superior fitted gym wear and lifestyle wear, Physiq Apparel offer a large range high quality products for reasonable prices! Customers can keep up to date on all of their products and new releases and have a strong presence on Instagram and Facebook! Due to their ongoing success they are now searching for fresh talent to join their expanding marketing team.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Scheduling posts for social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Managing our ambassador affiliate program and communicating with ambassadors
- Ensuring customer success through social media platforms
- Setting up collaborations with social media influencers
Training to be provided:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Confident user of a range of social media sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Google AdWords
- Experience with marketing activities such as SEO and PPC
- Experience creating a blog and using coding languages
- Excellent telephone manner
The future is bright:
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £150.00 Per Week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week) - 9.00AM - 5.00PM
Location and travel:
Based in Luton, near the university of Bedfordshire the vacancy is easily accessible via a number of modes of public transport including the number 11,88 and Saphire 100 bus.
About Baltic Training:
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
When we receive your application, the Recruitment Consultant for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the links provided!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80405046