A well-established company based North Derbyshire are currently recruiting for an Management Accountant to join them on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director the main duties of the Management Accountant will include:
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
• Forecasting and Budgeting
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Cost of sales analysis
• Nominal Balance sheet reconciliations
• Purchase ledger reconciliations
• Journals, Accruals and Pre-Payments
• Fixed Asset register
• Assisting with Purchase Ledger queries and reconciliation
The company are looking for someone who will have the ability to help out with all the basic account functions as this is a particularly busy department, so someone keen to muck in and become a valuable part of the team and also be the right hand person to the Financial Controller. A great role with lots of potential.
In return the company are offering a salary between £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, 25 days holiday a year, health care scheme and free parking.
Hours of work are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80411913