EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Job Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary Guide: up to £19,000 dep on experience
Hours; Full time
Perks: Great benefits including Xmas holidays
Based in central Basingstoke, with great transport links this lovely setting are looking for experienced Early Years Practitioners to join their team
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Previous nursery setting experience.
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Holiday Entitlement - 21 days plus Bank Holidays and Xmas closure
* Further Training Offered
* Brilliant staff child discounts
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* A good awareness of health and safety issues
* An ability to carry out light physical duties to include lifting children, housekeeping tasks and setting up the learning environment.
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80418411