An great opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join an Industrial manufacturing company based in Kent has arisen. This is an time to join this site as they are currently expanding and increasing their production. This is a company that will invest heavily in you as an engineering manager and ensure that you perform to the best of your ability. You will be expected to handle large budgets as well as running the engineering side of the factory.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
· Must have at least 5 years’ experience as an Engineering Manager
· Previous experience as a hands on engineer in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
· Experience as an engineering manager planning maintenance, organizing shifts and managing a whole factory.
· Experience as an Engineering Manager Dealing with budgets and managing a team of people
· Experience with SIX SIGMA and LEAN manufacturing
The Engineering manager will benefit from:
· Working with brand new state of the art machinery
· Training on all of the bespoke equipment used on site
· Working within a very large stable company
· An excellent benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Generous Holiday Package
Commutable: Gravesend, Cobham, Northfleet, Swanscombe
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Tia Bargery
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80419817