Finance Assistant - 6m FTC
There has never been a more exciting time to join Simplyhealth. We’re transforming as a business and aiming higher so we can make a bigger difference to our customers, our people and our communities. Our people will help us achieve our ambition and we want to do everything we can to support and engage them; creating a culture that is full of opportunity and challenge.
We’ve already made great progress but we know there is much more to do. That’s why we’re looking for a Finance Assistant to join us on a 6m FTC to play a key role within the Finance Core Team
What we are looking for
It’ll be your role to deliver excellent customer focused support to our Dental, Vets and Corporate business teams and external business partners. This will include;
- Processing all BACs files in conjunction with Finance department SLAs
- Print and collate the daily BACs reports, sharing timely updates with Customer Service teams to meet business SLAs. Undertake daily filing of reports;
- Update any business unpaids to Finance systems and confirm to appropriate business teams;
- Complete the business banking requirements
- Support the team to achieve team SLAs, plus, review and implement new SLAs, as required;
- Assist Finance and business colleagues with queries to ensure a customer focused delivery at all times
- Proactively support ongoing reviews of Finance processes and systems controls to ensure all are fully functioning, robust, and regularly updated as required by Finance Managers and Finance Supervisor;
You’ll need to be confident and an excellent communicator – both written and verbal, ideally you’ll have prior experience of working within a customer focused and fast paced finance environment but as long as you have the right attitude and a drive to learn then full training will be provided.
Our aim is to truly invest in our employee’s by and delivering a purpose built benefit offering, aimed at individual lifestyles and promoting health and wellbeing.
Upon joining the Simplyhealth family you’ll get an amazing 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with an option to buy or sell a further 5 days!
A few new addition to our benefits from 2018 are a Flex pot, a yearly company funded allowance of £500 that you can choose to use this against some great benefits such as shopping vouchers, pet insurance, dental plans and much more.
A pension scheme with a 6% company contribution before you even add, if you decide to contribute 4% or above Simplyhealth will then add a further 4% which can either be allocated to you pension fund, used to pay off your student loan or even save into our Firsttime Home owner scheme.
Before you go, it’s worth mentioning you will be part of making a long term difference to millions of people, our strategy from the outset, is to care about the positive impact of our work rather than flaunting the numbers. That's why, not only do we reinvest our profits, we have a corporate giving strategy 'purpose beyond business', a yearly donation of 10% from the group profit, alongside regular volunteering days and further staff donations to ensure we are making a difference.
Our purpose is to help people make the most of life through better everyday health
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80420101