Nursery Practitioner Level 3
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Croydon
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in?Croydon. You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Croydon Nursery
Our nursery is purpose built with the children?s interests in mind we cater for babies and children from 3 month to 5 years. All rooms are based on the ground floor and all children?s rooms lead out into the nursery garden which measures ?... every area of the nursery was designed for the children to explore, learn, create and enjoy.
The Nursery is set behind Purley five ways and is located at the edge of Duppas Hill Park in South Croydon. It is walking distance to Waddon train station (0.6 miles) and a 35 minute train journey into London, there is also a direct route into Sutton. With our extended opening hours, and accessible parking for drop off and collections parent?s are able to use the nursery complimenting their work or travel arrangements.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80392796