At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities
The role of the Apprenticeship Officer is to oversee the smooth running of the internal apprenticeships in Exertis. Ensuring that all systems, processes and training are robust, fit for purpose and in line with external and internal requirements.
Key Responsibilities - including but not limited to:
- Linking the internal trainee management programme to apprenticeship standards
- Mapping of apprenticeship standards to UPGRADE programme
- Establishing other apprenticeships in new business areas; customer service / sales etc.
- Setting up the ESFA systems
- Submitting data to the ESFA, adhering to the ESFA Funding Rules
- Managing the Ofsted Inspection and ESFA Audits.
- Setting up and maintaining Individualised Learner Records (ILR)
- Managing the 'on the job learning' to meet the 20% requirement and holding managers accountable to ensure it happens
- Assessing apprentice criteria against the internal framework
- Providing hands on 1:1 support to apprentices and line managers - Educating employees and managers regarding apprenticeship standards, processes etc and answering in house queries.
- Ensuring learner portfolios are up to date and credit worthy
- Managing training providers and independent assessment organisations
- Registering apprentices on the apprenticeship service
- Evidencing, benchmarking and claiming costs
- Applying for the renewal of the RoATP
- Conducting and recording work-based observations
- Creating and monitoring the policies and procedures required to support apprenticeships at Exertis
- Risk Assesment.
- Full UK driving licence and ability to travel to other offices as required
- Working knowledge of apprenticeships
- Graduate calibre
- Strong attention to detail and a preference for process driven initiatives
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Assessors qualification or willingness to study towards
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80406014