Ecommerce Marketing Manager
This successful business supplying the film, events and music industry is looking for an experienced Ecommerce Marketing Manager to drive ecommerce growth.
Duties of the Ecommerce Marketing Manager
- Putting in place a digital marketing plan for the site.
- Working closely with a web design agency to build the ecommerce platform.
- Driving traffic to the site via search engine optimisation.
- Creation fo content aimed at increasing traffic.
- Optimising on site content to drive conversions.
- A/B Testing site layouts and content.
- Working on the UX of the website to maximise sales.
- Planning and writing engaging SEO optimised content and copy.
- Posting product content and copy to the site.
- Analysing Google Analytics data and making recommendations.
- Evaluating trends, insights, customer research, market research and competitor data.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and be looking to grow their career in an exciting business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80422014