Head of Digital Marketing
Are you looking to join an award-winning company at an exciting time of growth?
As both a dynamic organisation and an established lender, we’re continuing a phenomenal period of growth; demonstrated by our rankings in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for the last 2 years and multiple awards. Driving digital customer acquisition is key to our strategy and we’re looking for an experienced Head of Digital, to make their mark!The role holder will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the company's digital marketing vision and strategy, ensuring alignment with the business objectives and strategic plans.You’ll develop and drive improvements to customer engagement, online experience and digital customer care, improving visibility online and maximising online conversion while ensuring consistency of experience.You’ll drive sales and ROI in all digital channels including PPC, display, SEO, affiliates, content, social media and remarketing.Working with the wider marketing team and external agencies, you’ll design and implement social media and reputation management strategies, harnessing new technologies and digital channels.
This role is for you if you have:
- An ambitious, target driven individual who thrives off exceeding expectations!
- A track record of leading the growth of a brands digital marketing strategy whilst increasing engagement across a wide range of digital channels.
- Evidence of implementing campaigns to strict budgets and deadlines.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Experience within a similar role and environment is vital!
- Analytics/adwords as well as wider digital tool experience.
- Strong grasp of reputation management and social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The ability to exercise sound commercial judgement.
- Flexibility and the ability to react to change, prioritising accordingly.
- B2C and financial services industry desirable.
If you’re up for the challenge, then here’s what you’ll get back:
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off, every year!
- A healthcare cash plan
- A contributory pensions scheme, matched up to 5%
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
Sound good? Don’t delay, send your CV across today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80416139