Purchase Ledger Clerk
Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk, Full time, £8-10 per hour DOE
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance and exclusively recruiting on behalf of public sector organisation in Stroud. Our client is looking for a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk on a full time basis for a minimum of 3 months. Ideally suited to a local candidate due to parking restrictions our client is looking to place the successful candidate as soon as possible. The duties of the role are as follow;
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process business expense returns
- Cashbook and petty cash cheques
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
For this excellent temporary Purchase Ledger vacancy the client is willing to pay between £8-10 per hour based on the candidates experience. The successful candidate must have at least 2 years experience within a similar role and be immediately available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80421243