Senior Credit Analyst - Structured Finance, Asset Manager
I am looking for a Senior Analyst to provide credit oversight of structured finance loans, and also provide support on private corporate debt. The position is within a leading Asset Manager with AUM close to £10Bn.
My client is a global Asset Manager with offices based in London.
- Engage proactively with Structured Finance and Private Corporate Debt origination colleagues to both support the structuring of new transactions and the active monitoring of existing deals
- Produce credit risk reports on each transaction to support or challenge new business applications and annual reviews, including expert critique of the structure, quantitative analysis of the underlying assets and cash flows, applicable trend analyses and other exposure analysis as appropriate
- Provide expert critique and challenge of credit ratings proposed by the origination team for both for new transactions and ongoing
- Review and challenge credit and financial information provided as part of the transaction assessment and credit application process
- Participate in the development, implementation and ongoing operation of the credit risk requirements in order to meet business, fund and regulatory requirements
- Work collaboratively with other Credit colleagues
- Support the Portfolio Risk Management function in regard to structured finance assets with the collation, aggregation, analysis and reporting of credit risk information from acquisition, through performing account management (sectorial, geographic concentrations analysis, borrower risk profile), through emerging risk (rating migration analysis, early delinquency profiles) to re-structuring
- Review and maintain the credit rating policy for structured finance assets
The successful candidate for the position will have significant credit experience relating to structured finance products. This could come from a Ratings Agency, Bank or another Asset Manager.
This role is paying up to £80,000 base salary as part of a competitive overall compensation package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80407921