£25,000 per annum
The role is for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be working on busy shop floor maintaining production machines which produce house hold products.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with both mechanical and electrical knowledge
• You will be maintaining conveyer machines which produce hold house products
• You will be expected to react to machine break downs as and when they happen and carry out weekly preventative maintenance and servicing of machines.
Minimum requirements for this role;
• Previous proven Maintenance Engineer experience
• Experience on conveyers, hydraulics and PLC's would be an advantage
• Being time served would be an advantage.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV to or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 0116 2436444. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80391719