IT Support Apprentice
Baltic Training and 34sp.com are delighted to be recruiting for a self-motivated individual to join our Manchester based client as an IT Support Technician Apprentice.
34sp.com provide domain names and website hosting with exceptional service and support. For over 15 years they have excelled in quality web hosting for businesses, ecommerce sites and web professionals alike and now sit at the forefront of their growing industry. Their ethos is simple – to provide honest, reliable and feature-rich UK based hosting with fantastic service.
- 1st Line Support
- Dealing with queries and escalating requests
- Helping clients with issues
- Dealing with software issues
- Working on new customer projects
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in ICT
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Networking Fundamentals
- Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Coding and Logic
- Business Processes
- Level 2 Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and ICT)
Skills and qualifications required:
- 5 GCSE's A-C grades, including Math's and English.
- Passion for IT.
- Technically minded with the inner drive to explore new technologies
- Excellent communication skills with a good standard of written English
The future is bright
Upon completion of the 12 month programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £168 per week
- Full time (35 Hours per week)
Location and travel
This role is located in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, with fantastic access to all major transport links.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that’s exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! When we receive your application, the Recruitment Consultant for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand you knowledge with the links provided!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80396123