Helpdesk Operative based in Guildford paying up to £27,000 depending on experience
Your new company
Your new role
A customer focused role with the purpose of providing exceptional customer service and business support through administrative and clerical tasks.
The role is based on a 40 hour week (8-5 / 9-6) it will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the system including records, reactive and reporting
- Communicate effectively whilst building and maintaining relationships at all levels with both internal and external staff
- Log incoming jobs on the purpose built system and manage the jobs from start to finish
- Keep customers up to date via phone and email
- Review daily reports indicating outstanding jobs and action these
- Plan and arrange engineer call outs
- Create accurate PO's
What you'll need to succeed
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Customer Service background
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as alone
- Work to strict deadlines
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary £25-£27k plus additional benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80423467