Key stage 2 primary teacher Warrington
We are currently working with a catholic primary school in Warrington who are looking for a qualified primary teacher to teach a key stage 2 class . The teacher is required full time from Easter to July to cover a maternity leave.
Ideally the Primary teacher will have experience of
- Teaching a year 5 class or year 6 class
- Teaching all core and foundation primary subjects.
- Creatively linking subjects together to plan thematically
- Teaching in a catholic primary school and supporting a catholic ethos.
- Planning for, directing and working with teaching assistants
Benefits of the role
- Working in a small 1 form entry supportive primary school
- Good Ofsted June 2016
- Popular primary school with enthusiastic children and good parental support
- Excellent support from colleagues and senior leadership team
- Competitive pay rates
- Free access to resources
- Advice and guidance on changes to education
In order to apply for this role please send an up to date CV to or call Neil or Rachael on 01925 231 375 to discuss
To be able to start this role you would need to attend an interview at our Warrington office to complete the safeguarding checks and have a clear enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service.
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80414313