Digital Marketing / Project Coordinator
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a growing business and either kick start your career or further develop your marketing and sales skills. This rewarding role combines both running and operating digital marketing campaigns (across both PPC and SEO channels) and then managing the customer journey from start to finish and beyond.
Your main responsibilities will be very varied and will include:
- Digital marketing: building a stronger SEO presence through PPC and organic
- Sales: responding to enquiries and effective matching of products and services
- Project Coordination: managing projects between the customer and the engineering team
- Account Management: being the main point of contact for the customer for all further servicing
Specific Sales and Marketing experience is not essential as full training will be given. However, you will either be a recent graduate or have relevant skills and business acumen. You will be technically minded, versatile enough to be willing to cover any range of jobs to get the job done.
The successful applicant must be:
- A self starter with the ability to think on their feet and use their initiative
- A team player who can fit into the team with a friendly disposition
- Customer focused and a quick problem solver
- Organised, efficient and thorough
- Willing to learn
Our client is a leading high quality installation company providing services in security & control products. The company holds various accreditations including ISO9001:2008. This well established company pride themselves on a fantastic company culture with very little staff turnover and are looking for a digital marketing / project coordinator to join this thriving team. For the right person there is ample progression, this role will give you a great grounding at the company, with the potential to develop.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80394068