Assistant Property Fund Accountant - Client Services
Assistant Property Fund Accountant - Client Services - Real Estate - Client Services, London. Our Client is a well-known, independent company who provide administration and fund services globally to the real estate market. Due to continued change and expansion within the company, they are now looking for a Property Fund Accountant to join their team with knowledge in property funds / companies.
The Role: The preferred candidate for the Property Fund Accountant role will assume the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining accurate accounting records.
- Preparing quarterly management accounts for property companies.
- Performing service charge and rent reconciliations.
- Formulating quarterly and annual financial statements and reports which include UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Preparing and delivering of administrative tasks required by our clients such as fund drawdowns and distributions and of investor communications.
- Dealing with calculations and ensuring the flow of funds from the sale of investment are accurately recorded.
- Preparing of drawdown calculations and carrying out final review of all financial statement for funds.
- Preparing of fee invoices to be sent out to clients.
- Assisting with audits including preparing relevant files and resolving issues.
The Person: The successful candidate MUST have at least 2 years 'experience working in a professional team environment and must have experience and knowledge of property fund and/or property accounting. Experience of producing financial statements would also be beneficial. You should also be able to demonstrate that you possess excellent communication skills, as well as having a good sense of working in team and strong organisational and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must also prove that they have the ability to work under pressure and the ability to multitask.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80393339