Credit Control Administrator
Dutton Recruitment are looking for an experienced Credit Control Administrator for a global industrial company.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for maximising cash flow and minimising working capital by ensuring prompt payment of sales invoices to protect the profitability of the company through the prevention of bad debts. This role will involve following the company's standard credit control policy and procedures on routine chasing by letter, telephone and email. The successful candidate will deal with payment queries and disputes from clients also accurately maintaining the credit control logs on all overdue invoices.
Good customer service is essential to our business, and the successful candidate will be comfortable communicating with clients to provide an appropriate, efficient and effective service. We are looking for someone with a positive and confident telephone manner, who has a strong work ethic and is able to prioritise effectively and be accurate when working under pressure.
The main responsibilities for the Credit Control role will be:
- Maintain a high volume of calling
- Be able to communicate firmly and clearly.
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- Understand and escalate issues as soon they arise to management.
- Taking ownership of customer needs and issues
- Have a good grasp of credit terms offered to clients
For the Credit Control role my client is looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 12 months Credit Control experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Provide detailed credit reports for number of calls made and potential outcomes.
The role shall be until at least 30th September 2018
For more information and to apply please contact Suzanne Davison.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80399267