French Speaking Digital Content Manager
French speaking Digital Content Manager for a growing investment business
Digital Content Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Our client a growing investment business is seeking an experienced Digital Content Manager to join their team.
You will report into the current Head of Marketing and CEO and be the Digital Expert responsible for delivering the digital strategy in order to significantly increase brand awareness and drive traffic and conversions, specifically through SEO, social media marketing, email marketing and content marketing. With a focus on driving the current membership and retention strategy alongside the acquisition of new members. A large number of members are French, so it essential that you are fluent in French.
- Create and deliver the digital strategy in order to significantly increase brand awareness and drive traffic and conversions, specifically through SEO, social media marketing, email marketing and content marketing
- To maintain and update the digital estate to ensure all content is relevant, timely, and accurate, in line with the marketing strategy and any regulatory requirements as they pertain to the digital content
- Develop the content marketing strategy and manage the maintenance of the website including updating and approving content through the CMS
- Responsible for delivering marketing communications campaigns through digital channels to maximise the effectiveness of websites and digital communications to drive ROI including email marketing, web management, digital advertising (ppc), SEO and marketing automation
- To look at membership acquisition and focus on driving this forward;
- Drive forward the membership and retention strategy, aiming to drive forward ;
- To produce monthly reports on membership activity;
- Plan and deliver campaigns throughout the year with a focus on retention and acquisition of members
- To actively use the CRM system as a tool for recording, monitoring and updating membership records;
- Assist with CRM implementation and development, highlighting both quick wins and slower burn opportunities for increased business in all areas of customer interaction
- Identifying new opportunities to improve the overall digital experience through the gathering of insights and metrics
- Implement search optimisation tactics, including improving keyword frequency within our content and implementing h1 and meta data recommendations
- Look to the customer journey and suggest ideas for improvement
- Be responsible for delivering market research initiatives
- Developing and delivering business enhancement services to members;
- To support the Angel Business Clubs objectives as required.
- Keep abreast of relevant trends and innovations, making recommendations on their adoption
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals- including generating, editing, publishing and curating engaging content daily
- A relevant degree or professional qualification;
- Entrepreneurial mind-set;
- Bilingual / Multilingual - English and French fluent essential
- Ability to form and consolidate effective business relationships across cultures;
- A self -motivated, results focused individual;
- Ability to work alone on own initiative and as part of team;
- Experience of working and delivering to targets;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Previous direct marketing experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks;
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office suite and relevant database packages, knowledge of CRM would be an advantage;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in the review of data and production of reports and statistics.
- Search Engine Optimisation experience desirable
- Ability to devise digital campaigns that drive brand awareness inform
- Demonstrate experience leading and managing SEO, email, social media, marketing database and digital display advertising campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and experience setting up
- Oversee budgets and costs, understanding and negotiating rates.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, social media, and communications platforms.
- At least 5 years current / recent digital experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking entrepreneurial Digital Expert who wants to join a rapidly growing business and be part of that growth. You will not only be rewarded with a competitive salary but equity shares will also be available.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.