Clinic Assistant- £23,000 per annum- Mon-Fri- Central London
I am looking for a Clinical Technician/ Assistant for a dynamic and challenging laser eye surgery clinic in Central London. To work at one of the most prestigious clinics in the UK in the field of laser eye surgery, located on Harley Street. The clinic enjoys a worldwide reputation for excellence in clinical care and research. You will be working with an experienced and expert team of surgeons, optometrists and other clinical professionals. Ground-up training is provided in their standard operating procedures, unique techniques and eye care.
The role involves:
- Working closely with our Nursing team and Laser Technicians
- Using our highly sophisticated and state of the art diagnostic testing equipment to scan our patients pre and post-operatively.
- Ordering of medical supplies and handling medical stock as well as regular stock taking of consumables.
As you progress in the role you may be trained in assisting with the flow of our refractive surgical procedures.
- Preferable retail experience within the optical field (customer facing)or any other medical field.
- 2 years' customer service experience is essential.
- Be computer literate (MS Office package experience is essential) and feel comfortable learning new technology.
- Feel comfortable working in a high- pressured environment.
Typical working hours will be 08:00-16:30, 09:00-17:30, 09:30-18:00, Monday to Friday.
Basic salary £23,000 including private health, dental and pension schemes.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80393767