We are looking for a Senior Solicitor who wants to grow the company and Build their own Department.
We are certainly looking for someone with energy and flair, someone who has dealt with Referral Scheme before (Law Share)
Location: Piccadilly, Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Benefits will be discussed at interview
Main purpose of the role
IMD Solicitors offer a broad range of legal services to Eastern European communities living in the UK, plus international businesses trading in the UK. We speak many different languages and this unique offering means that we are well respected for our high standards of service.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solicitor or equivalent (minimum 5 yrs pqe) to work in a rapidly expanding, modern, forward-thinking law firm with strong Partnership prospects
We are a people focused business looking for those who want to develop individually whilst taking part in helping the Partnership to develop and evolve a high performing culture - somebody who wants to make a difference! Our ethos is to create an interesting, vibrant and engaging place for people to work, along with a friendly, fun social aspect as well.
We believe in giving people the opportunity to progress and would love to help your career grow!
Key Skills & Essentials
· Experienced at managing a team with their own caseload with volume conveyancing
· Follow Up Clients would be an advantage but not a must
· Providing positive leadership, training, support and mentoring to others to drive progression
· Able to manage and support others and get the best out of a team
· Ensuring a there is a strong customer service focus and ethic
· Able to show a proven track record of achieving targets/goals
· Approachable and take the initiative to build external relationships
· Confident in your dealing with others and not shy to express your opinion
· Always willing to help, giving feedback and guidance and seeking support when necessary
· Highly competent technically in all areas of conveyancing and expert in describing the conveyancing process
· Responsible and accountable
· Committed to delivering the needs of the business
· Organised and structured in your work
· Demonstrate sound experience of working with lending panels
· Demonstrate familiarity of the Law Society CQS
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
· To mentor and coach members of the team, to oversee their effectiveness and address any shortfalls in performance and celebrating success
· To co-ordinate and drive training and progression, to be responsible for supporting the team’s CPD by facilitating appraisals, PDP’s, setting expectations and validating performance
· To ensure policies and procedures are being followed and be the custodian of ensuring they are effectively communicated and adhered to
· To liaise with any introducer or agent promptly and understanding you are acting on behalf of the business with effective relationships to be maintained and grown
· To be proactive and identify issues before they arise to avoid reactionary responses
· To develop your knowledge to continually remain up to date
· To execute training sessions to ensure the team’s knowledge and skill set remains relevant and up to date
· To contribute to the development of the business beyond your own responsibilities by actively seeking opportunities in ways the business can achieve its goals and support growth
· Carry out file tasks and progress files when required
· To have a collaborative approach and support the team when required
· Co-ordinate holiday/sickness cover
· Be actively involved in the recruitment process
· Review work undertaken by Conveyancers and Conveyancing Administrators, validating their work and coach to improve when required
· Weekly review of performance on key targets and feedback for the team. Analysis of the data output to encourage improvement in a positive and collaborative manner and address opportunities that may impact performance
· Any other adhoc duties as and when required
Key Results / Objectives
· Excellent new Matter Start KPI’s
· Meeting KPI Fee Income and Chargeable Time expectations
· A Structured Performance Management matrix for the Conveyancing Team
· Consistent delivery of Conveyancing Services to our client base.
Company DescriptionOur Employees are the forefront of our Business!