Data Cabling Engineers
Engineers must solve problems according to the situation and provide appropriate solutions. The role requires designing and installing voice and datanetworks by running, pulling, terminating, and splicing cables; patchingpanels; installing telecommunications equipment, cable trays and associated containment.
As part of installing telecommunications including ISDN (integrated services digital network) Sip communication standards where the appropriate accreditation has been achieved and analogue services.Key Responsibilities of a Data Engineer:
- Make site visits when needed to solve problems regarding data and communication devices.
- Inspect and service network cabling and telecommunication devices.
- Engineers will also have install and create networks for telecommunication systems and cooperate with the team members to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner.
- Work on helpdesk and fault diagnostics if required within telecoms skill set.
- Log faults with Channel Partners and update tickets.
- Record customer details and changes on our CRM system
Data Cabling Engineers are responsible for cable pulling and laying in a company. They are required to fix errors and rectify them. Our engineers may install fibre cables and networks according to company needs.
• Installing cables with manufacturer accreditation
• Testing and terminating cables with appropriate accreditation
• Solving issues related to cables and networks.
• Finding errors through fault diagnosis within the cabling infrastructure.
• Being self-motivated.
• Having competent written and spoken communication abilities.
• Being proactive.
• Being flexible and creative.
• Being able to prioritise effectively.
• Having teamwork abilities.
• Having attention to detail.
• Being able to stay calm under pressure.
• Full clean driving license
In return you will receive a generous package in line with experience and stability in a growing business.