Digital Marketing Apprentice
Baltic Training and 'Forward 2 Me' are thrilled to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their growing team in Preston.
Delivering goods in as little as 2 days to over 200 countries, 'Forward 2 Me' help thousands of customers save millions of pounds by consolidating and repacking for international delivery! Working with household names such as Disney, Adidas, EBay and M&S to name a few; they are growing from strength to strength and are now looking for fresh talent to join their existing team!
- Working on Social Media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Creating and managing Social Media pages including Pinterest and Instagram
- Marketing activities such as Google Analytics and SEO
- Creating email marketing campaigns to over 45,000 recipients
- Researching marketing and competitor trends within the company
Training to be provided:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Familiar with all Social Media platforms
- An understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent writing skills
- Creative and analytical mind
- Good communication skills
The future is bright:
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £150.00 per week
- Monday - Friday - 9am -5pm
- 20 days holiday Bank Holidays
Location and travel:
Based in the outskirts Preston in Garstang, the modern office is accessible by some public transport routes and there is a free car park for those that drive.
About Baltic Training:
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
When we receive your application, the Recruitment Consultant for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the links provided!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80397015