Digital Marketer Apprentice
Do you want to pursue a career within Digital Marketing? Do you want to earn whilst you learn? Have you got a passion for Social Media? This company has a fantastic opportunity available for a motivated and creative individual to add to their growing team.
My client is based on the outskirts of Nottingham. They have one of the largest stocks of parts (motocross) in the UK. They are also stockists of major brand Motocross Clothing- they also have a national youth team of motocross riders who received funding of KTM. Are you interested in digital marketing and helping promote the company, then please apply.
- Updating websites.
- Photographing products.
- Writing descriptions.
- Updating social media platforms.
- Google Ads
- Website/Social media updates for Youth Team.
- Word, Excel, Photoshop knowledge.
- Interest and knowledge in photography.
- Good eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Grades A-C Maths, English and ICT GCSE or the equivalent.
- To progress within the company.
Training to be provided
- Digital Marketing Level 3
- Monday - Friday 10am, 5pm.
- Total hours per week: 35.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 13 months
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- 09 Apr 2018
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80408684