ECO Surv are an innovative and market leading software & services company based in Chorley, serving a growing array of clients in the utility, energy efficiency and renewable sector. Operating under the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) government funded scheme, we are growing rapidly and deliver sophisticated mobile surveying tools and market leading software solutions using an AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in mobile development.
- Ability to write HTML5 and CSS3.
- A keen interest in developing applications for mobile.
- An ability to develop products from the ground up.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in a daily SCRUM meeting.
- Contributing to the software design specification.
- Hitting agreed deadlines.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and team working capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A strong sense of pride and accountability.
- Able to manage workload and prioritise effectively.
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute outside direct areas of responsibility.
- Able to project a professional image.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Able to work as part as a team or individually
- Tactful and diplomatic, able to influence people both internally and externally.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a commercial software development company.
Contract Type: Permanent Position
Location: Chorley, Lancashire