Category Manager - Services
At Dixons Carphone we will not only help our customers to access the technology and the connectivity that is right for them, but also find the expertise and services that bring them to life. Through our award-winning Knowhow brand, we have developed a comprehensive suite of services to suit customers' needs and provide ongoing advice and support for the life of their connected products. Services is at the forefront of our future strategy and continues to be one of the most exciting and fast paced areas of our business to work in.
This is a genuine opportunity to become a Category Manager and run your own business. You get the chance to be part of the bigger picture and have full P&L responsibility for your products add on services category as well as taking complete ownership of what you want our customers to see and receive. Create a market leading strategy for the Deliver & Install services which will maximise profit by developing a service proposition to meet customer needs. You will do this by developing new propositions, delivering marketing promotional and channel activity to drive sales, margin growth and competitiveness.
To take on such a challenge, you will need great credentials to excel in the Dixons Carphone environment. To apply for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working within an assistant Category management or Category Management role.
- Good understanding of customer facing execution – ability to see the world through customers as well as commercial eyes.
- Strong interest in a Service Industry and a clear understanding of Added Value propositions.
- Highly Numerate, with good analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills – ability to convince others of course of action.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80408886