Nursery Practitioner Level 3 Part Time
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Birlingham
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Birlingham. You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Birlingham Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Our Treetops Birlingham Day Nursery and Preschool enjoys a tranquil location in the beautiful rural surroundings of Eckington, Pershore with views of the hills and local landscape. The converted house was lovingly refurbished in 2015 to create a truly home from home learning environment for children aged 12 weeks up to the age of 5. Despite a peaceful countryside setting Treetops Birlingham Nursery enjoys convenient road links for commuting parents. We are just 10 miles from the M5 Worcester link and 5.7 miles from The M5 Tewkesbury link. The towns of Pershore and Evesham are close by and Pershore Railway station is just 2 miles away. For those needing public transport there?s a bus stop directly outside the nursery.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 * SVQ Level 3
Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80418799