Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultancy
Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Founded in 2010, this Financial Services Recruitment Consultancy have a truly international focus with offices in London and Singapore and currently have opportunities for several hardworking Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
They specialise in the Financial Markets with a leading client base of FTSE 100 financial institutions and they recruit on a permanent, interim and temporary contract basis.
The candidates placed are of a senior level with salaries often in excess of £150,000 therefore the deal value and commission you can generate is extremely high.
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Candidate Resourcing - Headhunting and Research
- Cold Calling
- Interview Management
- Business Development
- Running Advertising Campaigns
Ideal Graduate Trainee Candidates will have:
- A Degree in any discipline and/or strong commercial/telesales experience
- A strong work ethic, drive, determination and desire to succeed.
- Extra-curricular success e.g. sport, societies etc.
Training and progression for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- In the first week you will join an intensive Graduate Training Programme and thereafter you will have on the job training and continuous support from Senior Management and colleagues.
- You will initially work as a Resourcer focusing purely on the candidate side of the business, before progressing up to a full life-cycle/360 Recruitment Consultant.
- This will ensure you have a thorough understanding of the role and the market before you deal with clients.
Your progression is dependent on your effort and performance - this is a meritocratic environment so when you hit your targets you’ll move up; it’s not about who has been working there the longest!
Company Incentives for Graduates:
- One day a week you can work from home
- Office party every Friday afternoon from 4pm for those that have hit target
- Top billers have lunch with CEO every month
- "Dressed-down Fridays"
- Free gym membership
- Lunches, nights out and free holidays for top achievers
This company have a vision of becoming a global leader in Financial Services Recruitment.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment team via the "Apply" button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.