Online Learning Consultant
As the UK’s No.1 Kitchen Retail Specialist, Wren Kitchens is a truly passionate, family-run business, dedicated to delivering success with our strong commitment and loyalty to customer experience. Utilising cutting edge technology, modern transport fleets, integrated systems and beautiful showrooms, Wren Kitchens is now one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK with exciting plans for continued growth across all areas of the business.
Due to our continued growth and development in our people, we’re looking to add two Online learning consultants to support our retail employees, based from our Head Office in Barton upon Humber.
We are looking for individuals that are dynamic and have an appetite to develop others using our cutting edge webinar training facilities.
The working hours are primarily Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with some reasonable flexibility required as there may be an occasional need to work weekends.
As an Online learning consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering on-boarding webinars to new starters
- Delivering product and system training to retail employees
- Creating and developing new and existing training modules
On-line Learning Consultants Ideals:
- 1 Year industry or training experience
- Strong communication skills (face-to-face, phone and email)
- The ability to multi-task without losing composure
- Friendly, approachable and self-motivated
- Passionate about people development
As well as the flexibility, you’ll also be working with a great team of Trainers and will have a key role to play in the ongoing success of the people team. The working environment is 2nd to none with canteens and a gym in beautiful surroundings.
We can’t wait to expand the team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80395306