Metal Worker - Full Time Position Salary Depending on Experience + Quarterly Bonus
Our Client was founded over 45 years ago, as a specialist photo chemical machining company. More than 70,000 different components have been produced.
We currently have a requirement for the following Metal Worker position:
Metal Worker -
8am to 5pm (Monday to Thursday) 8am to 1pm (Fridays) - 39 hour Week - Salary: TBA
Based within our Engineering department, candidates should have experience of fine limit sheet metal components and some manual machining experience would be an advantage as well as manual press experience as daily setting and use of form tools is part of the daily working duties.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a fine detail manufacturing environment and will be able to work to quality procedures and work instructions.
Good communication skills and having a flexible approach are essential as they will be working as part of a team.
Looking for a committed and driven individual and candidates who have successfully completed a recognised apprenticeship would be of a distinct advantage.
To be considered for the role you should have:
- Ability to handle small and sometimes highly fragile components/products with care as most of our components are small in size
- Highly attentive to detail and can carry out close inspection of components/products for various faults/flaws
- The ability to problem solve with a can do attitude
- Able to follow detailed work instructions and protocols precisely
- Good basic computer skills to ensure that all records and data are completed accurately
- Must work well as part of a team
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of work processes, and working environment
This is a Permanet role for the right candidate salary is depending on experience.