Senior Book-keeper - Part-time
Due to retirement this long-standing family business requires a Senior Book-Keeper to work with the Accounts and Purchasing teams. This is a permanent part-time position, up to 30 hours per week, with full responsibility for purchase ledger control, VAT reconciliation and cash management. An interest in wine and spirits would be beneficial but no specific knowledge or experience is required.SH Jones is a small, friendly business and so personal attributes, flexibility and a willingness to assist wherever required are as important as experience. The actual hours worked are subject to negotiation but we aim to be as flexible as possible.
Specific skills and responsibilities include:
- Purchase ledger control including posting invoices and statement reconciliation
- Domestic and international payments.
- Cash flow management
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Journal entries including accruals, prepayments and depreciation.
- Duty and excise management and reconciliation.
The company offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience, contributory pension and bonus scheme as well as preferential pricing on the company’s products.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80048704