Learning and Development Coach
An exciting opening is available to join our dynamic and dedicated Learning and Development team as a National Learning and Development Coach. The role reports to the Senior Trainer and will cover a national territory with regular travel to our Shropshire based UK Head Office.
This is a field based role and national travel will be required particularly, but not limited to, the South of the UK. Areas south of Birmingham onwards would be considered as ideal locations, with flexibility for the right candidate.Package description
Offering a salary up to £26,000 (DOE), 10% annual bonus, car, mobile, laptop in addition to our corporate benefits package.Main responsibilities
??The role focuses on the development of the internal Sales functions, including responsibility for the design and delivery of a wide range of training programmes. You will play an important part in delivering learning and development programmes by driving forward the learning and development agenda aligned to business needs.
- Researching and designing development programmes with effective learning interventions.
- Deliver induction programmes and business specific programmes to inspire and motivate our workforce.
- Coaching new members of our Sales teams to ensure they are supported throughout their onboarding journey.
- Provide reports and action plans against relevant KPI’s.
- Manage any programmes for relevant business areas including providing constructive feedback to management
- Carry out Training Needs Analysis in order to establish the best possible learning and development package for the audience
The ideal candidate will thrive on working within a close-knit team, but also have the drive and motivation to work independently and manage their own diary and workload. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to grow their career within Learning and Development or a fresh start for a learning and development professional who wants to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team.
You will ideally need;
- Confidence to deliver face-to-face learning in the classroom and the ability to engage the audience and facilitate learning.
- Passion to inspire, drive and motivate others to succeed through an infectious personality
- Demonstrated capability to think ‘outside the box’ and drive innovation and creativity into the department so we constantly inspire.
- A real passion and desire to deliver effective training solutions with authenticity.
- Excellent communication skills to all levels of the business.
- Ability to recognise training needs and implementation of training solutions to suit a blended learning approach for the audience.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to gain buy-in and commitment.
- Ability to adopt a consultative approach and manage the full training cycle in partnership with the business.
- Efficient knowledge of the Microsoft suite, particularly PowerPoint
- Experience in a B2B or Sales environment.
- Exposure to creating content and developing ideas within an E-Learning platform.
Lyreco is a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering Workplace Solutions to businesses across all sectors. Whatever consumables or workplace solutions a customer needs, we can provide, from Office Place, Personal Protection Equipment, Hygiene, and Catering products to bespoke products for individual customers, we are indeed the one stop shop for all business needs in the workplace.
At Lyreco we aim to ‘simplify life at work’ by providing a complete and sustainable workplace solution to businesses globally. We care about our employees and customers and strive for excellence in everything we do, which means we look for people to join us who are passionate and committed to providing the best service possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80396772