Accounts Junior - £Competitive Salary – Chiswick – Full Time Permanent.
Are you looking to work for a UK industry leader in providing taxation and accountancy services to clients in the Music, Sport and Entertainment industries?
Then this is the job for you!
About the Group
James Grant Group is one of the leading integrated management and professional services companies in the world, concentrated on our chosen sectors of Music, Sport and Entertainment.
With 250 team members across the US and UK, we are lucky enough to have access to amazing internal resources and talent across our different teams and the markets we serve. Yet we are small enough so that each team member, no matter what level, is empowered to make an impact in their part of the Group!
About the team
Working as part of the Accountancy team in our Chiswick office, you will be supporting a team of Semi Senior and Senior Accountants and with the opportunity to train towards ACCA accreditation.
About the position
The main purpose of this entry level position will be to provide our senior team with assistance in the preparation of accounts for our clients and companies.
- Analysis of receipts
- Maintaining purchase ledgers including payment of suppliers
- Maintaining sales ledgers including the raising of sales invoices and credit
- Reconciliation of cash expenditure
- Reconciliation of our bank accounts
- Completion of VAT returns
- Preparation of tour accounts, including matching costs to budget and investigating variances
- Proven interest in working in an accounting role
- Ability to demonstrate experience of working within an office environment
- Relevant business qualification would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organisation and communication skills
What we offer
A wide variety of benefits including:
- Access to flexible working conditions – we believe with performance comes freedom
- Private medical insurance and life assurance after twelve months
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans and weekly fresh fruit
- Staff equity share and bonus schemes
- Full time
- Salary depending on skills and experience
- Study support after a qualifying period