Communications and Engagement Manager
Incredible opportunity to be a Communications and Engagement Manager as part of a leading innovative based in London.
The client is a hub based in a leading university who run a particular innovative programme focused on science and technology!
The key responsibilities of the Communications and Engagement Manager, based in London:
- Work closely with the directors to provide expertise in areas such as business strategy, research, and brand activities.
- To co-manage the portfolio of partnerships (focused on business development, marketing and media).
- Liaise with Media, press and other external parties to market the hub
- Maintain and manage the website, ensuring current news and press releases are updated on a regular basis.
The successful Communications and Engagement Manager will:
- Have a passion for science and technology - with ideally some understanding of the field
- Experience in commercial best practices
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to liaise with media, press and other external parties.
- Ability to communicate and manage a large spectrum of clients and stakeholders
- Experience in marketing, communications and brand management
- Innovative and flexible approach - ideally learned in a fast moving corporate environment.
- Available within a month!
£35,000 pro rata
Exciting 10 month contract!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80409503