SCSM / SCCM Software Support Engineer I
Cireson is a fast and growing software company, looking for highly motivated (and fun!) people to join our awesome software support team. We have a philosophy that people can wear a couple of different related hats, and are motivated to make each individual at Cireson both personally and professionally grow their career. As we support our own products, we work with customers to uncover and resolve issues not unlike software testing.
• As a SCSM/SCCM support engineer, here's a description of what you would be doing day-to-day in this role:
• Provide support for incoming queries for all of the Cireson products.
• Interface with Cireson customers globally to assist, troubleshoot and provide technical guidance.
• Work with remote support/remote access tools to assist with troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
• Track support issues, bugs and feature requests, working with the escalation team and developers as needed.
• Update documentation on our Knowledge Base with technical guides and tips.
• Assist in testing new releases of the Cireson products.
Here's what we are looking for in a SCSM/SCCM support engineer:
• Strong customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills, and customer empathy demonstrated by previous successful experience in this role.
• A confident self-starter, team player, innovative problem solver, and able to manage multiple projects at once.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft technology such as Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server, Active Directory, Office, SharePoint, and PowerShell. Certification is preferred.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft's System Center suite
• In particular Service Manager and Configuration Manager is a big plus.
• Working Knowledge of Cireson solutions is a big plus.
• Knowledge of IT service management concepts and frameworks such as ITIL or MOF is a big plus.
• Knowledge of debugging concepts such as interpreting log files, configuring registry settings and application XML setting files, enabling ETL tracing, and analyzing the Windows event log.
• English is the primary language used within the company and our customers. Written and verbal English proficiency is a requirement. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
• Located in or around San Diego, CA
What you can expect from us:
• A fast-paced, fun environment to work in.
• We have great people all over the place, even in New Zealand!
• Top quality equipment to work on.
• Competitive pay and benefits.
• Flexible hours (within reason).
• Training and support to help you grow your career.
• Option for partial telecommute during the week.
• Option for partial telecommute during the week.Company DescriptionCireson is a software + services company specializing in complimenting and enhancing Microsoft's System Center suite of IT management products. One side of our business focuses on building great products that add capabilities to System Center. The other side of our business offers consulting services to companies large and small to help them effectively deploy and optimize System Center and Cireson's products. We are a fast growing company expanding on the growth of the System Center product line and our growing influence in the community as we try to help out other people with our knowledge and experience. Our philosophy is to build great solutions, provide our customers the best service, give back to the community, and everything else will follow. Join us!