Warehouse Shift Manager - Global FMCG Brand
A fantastic opportunity to join a Global FMCG Brand during an exciting period of growth within their distribution operation.
Global FMCG Brand based in West Yorkshire
As Warehouse Shift Manager for this Global brand based in West Yorkshire you will be responsible for:
- The control of the work-flow and organisation of the team to ensure all KPI targets are met, if not exceeded.
- Delegate work appropriately to direct reports.
- Responsible for the daily/weekly planning of resource within the department as well as ensuring resources are shared across the operation appropriately.
- Drive and support Continuous Improvement and Minimum Standards through analysis of work methodology and best practice.
- Conduct internal self-audits in line with Minimum Standards process to drive improvements within own department and the site.
- Work in partnership with the Planning, H&S, Loss Prevention, DC Analyst and Continuous Improvement teams in order to drive and deliver best practice at all levels.
- Develop all associates through appropriate interventions, such as probationary reviews, appraisals, PDP's and frequent and candid conversations in order to drive high performing individuals and teams. Ensuring there is a constant pipeline of talent to drive succession plans within Distribution Services.
To be considered for the role of Warehouse Shift Manager for this Global FMCG Brand in West Yorkshire you must be able to confidently demonstrate:
- The ability to build, develop and manage an effective team
- Able to apply appropriate Health & Safety and legislative requirements to the safe running of the department
- Ability to prioritise work efficiently, to set and achieve measurable targets and work within set budgets
- Basic computer literacy
- Able to clearly communicate at all levels, both verbally and written
- Adaptable and self-aware
- Able to problem solve and innovate
- Utilise opportunities to improve work methods
The successful applicant will be offered a salary of between £28,000 and £33,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80422374