Group Director Civil Engineering
Group Director - Civil Engineering
Previous experience working with a Tier 1 UK Civil Engineering Contractor - essential
This is a strategic requirement for an experienced Director, working with a major Tier 1 Civil Engineering contractor.
The business is in a stronger position than ever in terms of growth, having a very healthy operating profit and forward order book. Unlike many, they have not been blighted with loss-making projects and complex JV's although they do still have their challenges like any business.
The business has a network of regional offices across the UK and the objectives are to enhance existing operations in many of their key sectors such as Highways, Rail, Nuclear but to name a few.
Strong stakeholder management skills are key to this role
- A relevant degree in Engineering (Civil) or a related discipline
- Strong leadership, commercial and project management experience
- Proven experience of operating a large tier 1 civil engineering business within mainstream civils
- Excellent client facing and relationship management skills
- Strong and effective communication skills and the ability to be able to lead and influence within the group and with external stakeholders
With a strong track record in the delivery of a range of Civil Engineering sectors, this is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and driven director to join a reputable and thriving Civil Engineering Contractor as they embark on an ambitious and focused growth strategy.
* Exceptional basic salary
* Company Bonus
* Flexible benefit scheme
* Company car or generous car allowance
* Company Pension
Apply or call in confidence. About Jarvis King. We are a niche executive search business, and ordinarily, do not publicise roles of this nature as we manage strategic assignments on a direct approach basis within our network, however, this organisation have asked that we provide wider exposure on this particular role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80392139